[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: News from the Dark Side

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

News from the Dark Side



O.K. kids well guess what. I am not going to Altoona. I made the mistake of keeping my head down and pushing through all warning signs of burnout and exhaustion for the past couple of months, and now it's too late to go back.

Which is actually fine with me.

I will keep riding and get ready for Downer's Grove, but I also want to go running, and in other news after 6 sessions in the pool I upgraded myself from the "slow" lane to the "medium" lane, so anyway I am doing what any clever Economics major would do: diversifying.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Smith said...

That's the beauty of burnout, when it arrives you really don't care!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home