[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: At Least I Don't Spend My Days Tootling Around Looking For Questionably Parked Cars to Cite

Friday, July 13, 2007

At Least I Don't Spend My Days Tootling Around Looking For Questionably Parked Cars to Cite

I have decided I need a new category in my annual personal budget. I have "Rent", "Teeth and Health", "Food", "Bike Crap", "Beautification Crap", "Oh Yeah the Car Too", etc. and btw this is in order of importance.

New category is "Miscellaneous Stupidity Costs".

e.g.: Parking the car in a red zone that is red for NO REASON but is red nonetheless. Total Cost: $70

Further e.g.: Getting suckered into signing up for AT&T DSL which sucks and missing the send-it-back window. Total Cost: ~ $250

Also e.g.: Throwing water bottles during a stage race when at the back of the peloton with full hands/pockets. Total Cost: $50


(just to name a few)

Ugh.

All totally stupid, yet all avoidable, which makes the waste-of-money even more annoying.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger achilles3 said...

hey!

Thanks for the props on tennis writing it was fun and as for cycling I know even less about that world so your insight has been great.

Not even sure I remember HOW I found yours but I love it!

Also looking around on yours I stumbled upon sitemeter which was something i totally wanted but kept forgetting!
"Misc stupidity" may cost but its fun to read about:-)
Take care

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home