[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: He Got A Word In Edgewise

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

He Got A Word In Edgewise

A few words actually... I went to JD's for my weekly massage last night, although we pretty quickly determined that this was the most systemically messed up my body has been so I'd better get another massage on Friday. And I was there for an hour and a half last night.

During this time, in the few moments when I was NOT yammering away about me and my life and all my many opinions about stuff, including what JD should do in his life, I learned that:

-going on a month-long vacation could mean that all his clients would get so messed up from lack of massage during that time that they would all need multiple massages a week for the first few weeks he is back, to catch up.

-however all his massage clients seemed to have been fine, with the notable exceptions of me and Greg.

-his cats like me now because I own dinner, NOT because I have pets and thus am a nice empathetic person for cats.

-there were some really funny local-pro-1-2-men's-race incidents at, amongst others, Cat's Hill, Santa Rosa, and Fremont, involving a pro dude who wears red and has an affinity for manpri's and whining.

-if JD were the type of guy to pick a guy that he wouldn't mind dating, it wouldn't be Karl Menzies. He actually went with Brad Pitt. BORING.

-since my knee is bothering me a bit due to everything else bothering me, I should use a pillow under my legs when I sleep, he explained this for a good 5 minutes and I didn't quite get it and made him explain again.

-this is how it goes: sleep on back = pillow under knees; sleep on side = pillow between legs; sleep on stomach = pillow under ankles; keep talking = pillow on face.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Brad Pitt??? (Rolls Eyes)

I was going to write more to this comment but then figured that what I was going to write might be offensive to... er... certain people.

10:14 AM  
Blogger jAndy donka-donk said...

Careful about man in red....

He has one of his crusty Cal Giants as his "while I am out of town racing big races" henchman...

Makes you wish one would retire and a femur fracture would take longer to heal. But those are mean things so we just turn the other cheek and put up with them both....

WWJD?

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home