[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: They're Here!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

They're Here!!



Everyone's happy so far, including myself of course. I was definitely the proud parent this afternoon, taking way too many mediocre photos. But I thought I was having fun. Thank you to the anonymous commenter who suggested I go to the Lucky Goldfish - what a great store! And thanks to Panda for steering me away from the pricey fish... Good idea.

Names for these two will be made official next week, pending their survival under my care.

Wish them luck!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger beth bikes! said...

Yay! That was me who made the anonymous post about Lucky Goldfish....always best to stay anonymous when you make a store suggestion in case the reader thinks it sucks! (I don't know you, but I see you riding around tunnel road sometimes...but, not anymore cause i am not riding hills anymore this year, but i used to see you flying down very fast!)

8:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

glad to see you didn't get any miniature tiger bass (i think that's what they're called). my sis and i used to have those until they started eating each other. thy also had this weird problem where they'd get these gas bubbles trapped inside of them and float up the the top and then fart and turn purple and bruised looking and plumet all dead to the tank floor. it was nasty.

10:55 AM  
Blogger jAndy donka-donk said...

hmmmmmmm

fish that eat each other. that almost sounds worth setting up a tank for...

1:46 PM  
Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

no updates in two days? you didn't kill em already, did you?

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home