[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: SORRY! Sorry Sorry Sorry, v. 2

Friday, August 17, 2007

SORRY! Sorry Sorry Sorry, v. 2

The fish are alive and thriving!

I am not thriving as much.

I went to the eye doctor yesterday to get a new contact lens prescription because a. it's been over two years since my last one and b. I was down to one last pair after accidentally dumping the next-to-last pair down the drain on Tuesday.

The visit went fine, I really like my eye doctor and, unlike my trips to the dentist and the general practitioner, I didn't get any lectures about anything.

However I did get my pupils dilated. And for some reason it was SUNNY in San Francisco yesterday morning. And my office was a long and treacherous 6 block walk away... I even had to stop for a soy latte on the way, for shade purposes of course.

I also got new contacts, a different brand than before. Actually she gave me two different brands to try out, one for each eye.

My vision is SUCKING right now. There is this flashing rectangle off to the left that is giving me a headache and I can't really see my computer screen too well, I am relying on my mad I've-been-an-admin-for-5-years plus I-spend-quality-communication-time-on-chat typing skills to carry me through this post.

Argh.

Sensical thing to do would be TAKE OUT THE DAMN LENSES but the rectangle has been progressively changing shapes and I am kinda mesmerized.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Goodwyf Allie said...

Dramatic new color scheme Court! I hear you about the contacts. Because of my weird shaped eyes my contacts never work too well--the dizzy-factor is always there. So I only use them for sports and vanity purposes. . .

Hope it's all settled down a bit for your poor eyes.

Luv
AEB

ps How far are you from Portland Oregon? drop me a note eh? (that's written in Canadian)

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home