[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Fish are Cute and They Deserve To Live With Me!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fish are Cute and They Deserve To Live With Me!

I said this to my sister last week.

"What on earth did they do to deserve that?!" she said. Little brat.


Moving on... they are alive and well! Thus, they get names.

I was going to name them Siouxsie Sioux and the Banshee.

But little Siouxsie has an attitude problem and likes to ram into the Banshee whenever food is involved.

She's a beast. A black buggle-eyed beast.

On top of that I am not sure if she's a she or a he so I figured a non-gender-specific name might be better.

SOOOOO, it's Beastie and the Banshee!



I know, I know, this is the same photo I used before, I tried to get a different mediocre photo last night but this one still looks the best to me so there you go.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home