[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Hung Over in Telluride

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hung Over in Telluride

So I find out this morning that one drink in Telluride is equal to two drinks at sea level. Last night might have been a better time to find that out, but on the other hand I can't tell you the last time I did pretty much nothing all day but watch bad TV, get my nails done, and eat! And it's not like I was the only one... there were lots of "whoa, that [ginormous piece of furniture] was NOT there a second ago"'s and "is it o.k. if I skip out on hiking I feel like crap"'s today.

Quotes of the weekend thus far:

"Good for you for wearing heels in Telluride! I mean, you look great! And, heels!"
-local lady to me last night. I didn't realize I was committing a local fashion faux pas when I got dressed.

"Is this scratch and sniff? Mine is!"
-another local lady to me, late last night, whilst scratching and sniffing my left shoulder. We were at a reggae show, which might have had something to do with it.

"Man. I just love the way [wife] looks in those boots and that skirt..."
-amusing TMI

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home