[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: OOPS

Thursday, September 20, 2007

OOPS

I am taking the liberty of transferring everyone's well-wishes from this weekend to next.

We* had a little "passport issue" here at the Brown-Remaly residence so Cancun is going to happen without us. Probably just as well, my likelihood of running 13.1 miles without knee pain was not high, plus as my mom and sister reminded me, my Spanish is horrible.

So instead I will race at Tinley's next weekend! Olympic distance race. Greg says he will lap me in the swim. I say I will exact revenge via Scrabble.


*NOTE: I am being very grown up and not placing blame on anyone specific

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

Hey, Cancun...SLO....it's almost the same, right? I didn't realize you needed a passport to go to Mexico. Bummer. But we'll be @ tinley's next week. I'd cheer for you in the swim when you pass me but I might drown.

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Passports are a pesky thing. I once took Martina's passport to the airport instead of mine.

RK

9:32 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Sorry to hear that. How disappointing.

There's always next year.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Goodwyf Allie said...

Huge dissappointment--do you know expired passports work too!?

good of you to be mature. . .we all make big mistakes now and again.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that's a bummer:-( Guess you'll have to go to Mexico another time. Okay, so, fess up, who DIDN'T have a passport (or one that's up to date)????

LH

5:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Um, HELLO, Tinley's is in SLO??? Maybe you should call up your favorite resident SLO-dweller and I will ride out and cheer for you!!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home