[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: More Inanity Courtesy of Craigslist Pet Section

Monday, October 08, 2007

More Inanity Courtesy of Craigslist Pet Section

Here is the link to what I copied and pasted below. No tirade on this one, just laughs, because honestly: WTF?!

Looking for new Dog last dog Was shot last week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: comm-441263559@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-05, 5:14PM PDT


Hello I am Looking For a 6 to 8 week old Border collie or border collie mix. my puppy was shot in my yard last week she was a great dog and i am looking for a great new puppy if you could help me out let me know thank you




Location: washoe valley
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home