[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Tinley's Race Photos

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tinley's Race Photos

Out of the Water! Those are actually kids behind me, racing the kid's triathlon. The swim was not really my strong leg but the race wasn't over at all.

That's my "GAH!" face!


Now I am out for revenge on all those little swimmer-experts... In looking at this photo I am deciding to try to get a bike with 700 cc wheels, my cute little Elite looks too little! What do you think?


This part of the race was pretty fun. I do love running.


Here I think I am still loving running, but perhaps a bit less than in the previous photo? I am making that face again!


Thanks to Lorri for all the great photos! Oh, and finally, *sigh*, here is my favourite... Greg getting interviewed after his awesome win!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Goodwyf Allie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home