[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: People are Stupid

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

People are Stupid

An Anonymous Friend's story:

grrrrr
people are stupid

so i'm out in the field about as far as i can get from my desk and i'm on the phone with the architect
and he tells me he sent me an email about this thing we were discussing earlier this morning
i tell him i'm out in the field about as far away from my desk as i can get and could he tell me what it says
so he says "maybe you should go back to your desk and read it."

so i hang up

come back to my desk and all it says is that we don't have to install this rigid insulation on the roof
way too fucking difficult to say over the godamn phone
what a sonofabitch

and he called me back just to check whether i hung up on him


Sorry, but: HAHAHAHA! With some sympathy too of course...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home