[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: P.S.

Monday, October 08, 2007

P.S.

Additional detail regarding the aforementioned chilly weekend necessitating a nice warm fire...

List Of Footwear I Took With Me To Tahoe Last Weekend:
-carbon-soled cleated cycling shoes, i.e. not for walking
-extra fancy running sneakers, also ideally not for walking and tootling around
-one pair rainbow flipflops
-one pair reef flipflops

So I walked and tootled in one or the other pair of flipflops. My feet froze... But I live in flipflops! What am I going to do?! Wear fuzzy boot flipflops? Ew.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger achilles3 said...

fuzzy flops sound cool!

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DeFeet Ski-Ds. Awesome for all kinds of cold weather activity, including cycling.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Toe socks with flip-flops?

9:10 AM  
Blogger Courtenay said...

haha yes. that's a good idea.

fuzzy flipflops with POM POMS... then we'd be in business!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Courtenay said...

http://www.bonsaisandals.com/?gclid=CNen_Iqago8CFQibggodTFfl2Q
This just popped up on my gmail links bar... I am mildly curious, sort of.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

ugg boots, girl!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get Vans slip ons like everyone else :P

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home