[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Does this question really help Toyota at ALL?

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Does this question really help Toyota at ALL?

Courtesy of a post-race participant survey from a race with Toyota as the primary sponsor:

When you purchase your next vehicle, how likely are you to consider a vehicle with Hybrid Synergy Drive?
- Probably Consider
- Possibly Consider
- Might Consider
- Probably Won't Consider

I'm sorry, but since when does totally wussified survey language offer anyone any insight to what consumer's might think? "Possibly Consider"?? Yeah. I'll consider it. Sure, why not. Maybe I'd consider buying it too, if the price weren't high, if the engine still didn't need fossil fuels, and if the Prius weren't a. so damn ugly and b. the latest symbol of "look! i care about the environment! i don't recycle and i can't live without air conditioning but i drive a Prius!".

I guess the wishy-washy questioning is par for the course. At least they're giving money to my sport, so I should probably can it...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home