[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Surefire way to Look like a Monkey

Monday, January 14, 2008

Surefire way to Look like a Monkey

Apply some Tom's of Maine Long-Lasting Deodorant to your armpits.

Wait approx. 5 minutes.

Start scratching each armpit MADLY with the hand of the same arm, jump up and down, keep scratching, because your pits feel like they are on FIRE....


Trust me, it works, I know from CURRENT EXPERIENCE.
GOD.
I thought this natural stuff was supposed to be BETTER for you, but I am going insane with discomfort!!!!!! And I just checked in with my little sis, the one in NH who voted and who has a messy room and who I call Scare, anyway the SAME THING happened to HER!!!!

I feel like a character in The Jungle Book, and not one of the cute panther or wolf ones.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ~ lauren said...

that same thing happened to me!

i ended up finding some other natural brand at whole foods that works pretty well without stinging at all.

but tom's, jeez, never again.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

your body is adjusting to the lack of aluminum silicate....when you don't have to go through chemo and your kids are autistic-free, you'll look back on your monkey dance and smile

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home