[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Trolls

Friday, February 22, 2008

Trolls

I can't deal with the Tour of California any more. I am so bored with Levi (and thank you Chris for suggesting the perfect Levi descriptor: boring). I don't know why I feel such animosity towards the guy, I have never even met him, but I just don't like him. I've never seen him make a move in a race on his own, his commercials on Vs. are annoying, and he's NOT CUTE. Greg says my world is defined by the Cuteness Dichotomy: you either are or you aren't. Levi isn't. Therefore I don't like him.

So I switched the channel to E! and we're watching the Girls Next Door shriek every 5 seconds and tell Jamaicans that what they really need on their island is a Starbucks (?!?!). Ooh now we are hearing that Kevin Federline is allowing Brit Brit limited visitation with the kids as long as her dad and her shrink are there too. This is "breaking news".

O.K. I need something uplifting after all this nonsense on TV that is making me feel like outside is full of boring idiots. Thusly:

Time to listen to some "Billie Jean" and get Greg to do his Michael Jackson dance!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Goodwyf Allie said...

I know you need the TV to keep up with the sports. . .but. . .it is soooo peaceful not to have one. Media intrudes on life and can make my mood glum too fast. Yesterday I cancelled our local newspaper subscription. (this was because of all the Dave Ramsey Valentines presents, and an effort to cut the fat out of our budget) The unintended consequence is that already we are more peaceful. NPR in the car and the internet are sufficient for my needs. (why is Brit in the headlines?) Today the kids danced to ABBA and their old Vacation Bible School CD. Go Billy Jean! Eat some cookies!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home