[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Delerium #2

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Delerium #2

Just in case if you are wondering: I did it. I finished my 32.5 hours, my 500 miles, my countless kilojoules...

That was pretty much the funnest week ever. I don't know, maybe it was escapism in its purest form, but everything that happened when I was not on my bike seemed incidental and trivial at best. I guess I gave myself license to be almost a total slacker in all areas but one!

Half of the riding was spent alone, thinking about myself and my life and me me me. To be expected, since I am a bike racer and therefore self-centered by necessity and nature.

The other half was spent with/drooling-and-suffering-on-the-wheel-of someone I have missed so much. In a beautiful miracle of convenience and luck, we had the same borderline asinine series of workouts this week.

Now I am trying to put my apartment back together after 2 weeks of ignoring chores. Bleh!! Someone please distract me!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home