[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Look Ma! No Hands!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Look Ma! No Hands!

More accurately: look Ma, I don't look like a startled animal in the photograph!

Honestly, I have gotten so used to making dumb camera smiles that when I first saw this photo I was like "whoa that chick looks kinda like me! And I have that bracelet, too! Crazy!"

When I first started blogging, I pretty much had a photograph in every post. I have gotten lax in that department for many reasons (I could blame it on there being no bike races for me right now, but I think laziness is the primary reason). So, I am aiming to get back to posting images.

O.K. I guess that counts as a New Year's Resolution? I never actually made any ;)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger X Bunny said...

wow
if that's what 500 miles in a week will do to you, i better try it!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

is that really you? have I ever seen you in real clothes? you look great!

hey! awesome week last week. you'll be thankful when Redlands rolls around.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Courtenay said...

yeah, that photo's from new years this year! it's really me.

and unless ratty corduroys and baseball caps after bike races count as "real clothes", i would say that neither of us have seen the other in real clothes. funny how that is...

8:41 PM  
Blogger Courtenay said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

oh, I bet you've seen me in real clothes. I've been standing on the sidelines as much as Ive raced. but I've been thinking that maybe I'll just race in real clothes this year. and makeup. and I'll even curl my hair.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home