[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: San Dimas Pt. 1a: The Difference between Me and Shaz

Friday, March 28, 2008

San Dimas Pt. 1a: The Difference between Me and Shaz

There are several differences between us actually. She's tall and I'm short. I have good style sense and she is learning. I have a cat and she has dogs. Um, whatelse... she has skinny long arms and I have tyrannosaurus rex arms (i.e. the short stubby kind).

The biggest difference though is that she is annally neat and I am refreshingly relaxed about the organization of my stuff.


See, look how accessible my half of the sink is, you don't have to unzip a specific compartment of your hi-i'm-a-total-pocket-protector-wearing-nerd toiletry case in order to find some toothpaste!




I do not see a problem here but she is making fun of me??


BORING!!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Marit C-L said...

"refreshingly relaxed about the organization of my stuff."

The best quote ever. And a great reason why you are my Nevada Soul Sister.

Cheers!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Courtenay said...

haha THANK YOU! and seriously, who puts their skinsuit and jerseys on hangers?!?!?!!?

9:42 PM  
Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

you should see my closet. yes, on hangers. organized by style (sleeveless, short sleeve, long sleeve, ss skinsuit, ls skinsuit), then by year.

I need to go shopping for something besides lycra.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Garrett Lau said...

I keep my skinsuits and jerseys on hangers at home, but not in hotels.

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh too funny! C, I am MUCH more like you. But, for a racing trip, I had to laugh that you brough nail polish remover!!!? classic.
GOOD luck this weekend! Jen H.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wait, aren't you always making fun of your sis for her "organizational relaxation"???

haha! Good luck this weekend! Have fun!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Courtenay said...

ok scare is NOT "refreshingly relaxed" - she is downright SLOBBY!!!!! major difference. i can find stuff within 5 minutes, it takes her at least an HOUR.

so there.

sheesh!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

There is absolutely NOTHING boring about organizing your stuff in toiletry cases with lots of compartments. Nothing. I say, the more compartments, the BETTER!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home