[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: And How Did I Look This Time?

Thursday, May 22, 2008

And How Did I Look This Time?

Time for the Thursday-After-The-Race Photo Review... Although for Columbia, I did have the benefit of a couple of digital images that my mom took at the race, so I wasn't quite as anxious to see my photos as I was after Wildflower!


I generally like these photos, probably something to do with the 6:50 a.m. start and 9:15 finish, morning light is definitely more flattering than glaring mid-day light. I will say that I was disappointed that they only seemed to have one photo location for the bike, near transition, so there's lots of shoe-grappling going on in the photos and not a whole lot of wattage output! But at least you can see my nail polish if you squint...

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOO LOOKIN' GOOD!!!!!!!!!! Wish my race photos turned out like this.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Damn Court these are GREAT photos!! I'm envious you figured out the shoe/bike thing. I've got to figure that out for Vineman. Well, not the beginning b/c it's a big hill (speaking of, are you GOING TO DO IT? You know you can stay with us if you do), but the take the shoes off thing...sigh...

9:17 AM  
Blogger Marit C-L said...

Great photos - you look awesome! Nice quads - WOW - no wonder why you had one of THE FASTEST BIKE SPLITS OUT THERE! :) As for the trainer photo - I'm with you on that one. Except mine is NOT for weather and yours is. :) Just tell yourself that its "mental toughness". Just keep going!!!

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are making it too to easy! My race pictures make me look like death warmed over!!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Eileen Swanson said...

NICE! I didn't have to give you any posing tips either ;-) HAHA!

Talk soon,
E

7:08 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

ooooh, biking home from work i saw a VAC team car driving through downtown san rafael!!! I was like no way

10:48 PM  
Blogger Jerome Harrison said...

Hi! Nice pics and a belated congrats on your race at Columbia!! AWESOME splits and very impressive!!! And, even a PR on your swim...that will keep coming down! :) Congrats! Jen H.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Courtenay said...

thanks you guys! and eileen, i definitely studied your photos ;)

the VAC car sometimes lives in Fairfax - that's where our director lisa hunt (aka "the huntress) lives. how was her driving when you saw?!?!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home