[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Selling some Nice Stuff

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Selling some Nice Stuff

I am going to momentarily use the blog as my Personal Advertising Marketplace Sell Stuff Venue. Here's what's up for new ownership:

One TIME Carbon Edge First Bicycle, size XXS (50 cm seat tube, 51.5 cm top tube):



One Powertap Pro powermeter, scientifically proven to get you uphill at warp speed** (no photo for this one)


One Pair Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL Wheels:


I will not bore the uninterested with specs, pricing, and other details here. If you or anyone you know might be interested in anything above, in any combination or non-combination, please let me know! (cour10ay at gmail dot com)

**joking

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gilby said...

Just my size. Hm. Unfortunately, I have to prove I can stay upright for an entire season before I buy a carbon bike.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Allison Krasnow said...

i'll email you.
do 1 need a 2nd power tap for my race wheels and TT bike...um...no
do i want one?
yes.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home