[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Making tons of progress over here

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Making tons of progress over here

I, the proverbial headless chicken for the duration of the week, have no business being on blogger or facebook or myspace. I have exactly one very small box packed, out of a foreseeable 15 boxes and 5 suitcases.

Packing is totally not fun.

I realized this morning that I have lived in my current apartment for longer than I have lived anywhere since I was 6 years old. This "long" time is only two years but still.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger yellowbug said...

Sweet comments back at ya! You will get all packed in no time, don't worry! You can do it.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Goodwyf Allie said...

Yeah--packing is hard--Flylady has a nice bit on her website about packing--I'm about to look that up for our move in 2 months. . .Chin up!!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

Hey, I just met the flylady the other night.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home