[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Wednesday Stuff

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday Stuff

So I've had a successful run on eBay and Craigslist recently - some pedals, a disc wheel, a helmet, um, well I guess that's all but it was certainly enough to turn around and get some tires and a new bike case.

No Loren I am not special enough to get all my crap for free. I already used up my allotment of free tires and free nutrition, but I like our sponsors so I am ponying up my hard-earned eBay cash for more sponsor products.

SPEAKING of ponies, Ben this is for you:

dark unicorn

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Loren Pokorny said...

1) we need to get you on the free crap program.
1a)does greg have a I (Heart) Courtenay Brown t-shirt?
2)ugliest unicorn ever, EVER!
3) trivia: whose door has a 'unicorn crossing' sign on their door (other than Ben 'Huli Chicken' Collins).

8:19 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

That picture is so solid.

I NEED to try eBay.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Courtenay said...

dear loren:
1. i just scored myself some free sneakers i think
1.a. nope he doesn't but if he did i'd prolly not let him wear it because i wouldn't want it to get messed up ;) jk i'd make him wear it all the time in public especially
2. this is the kind of thing i would have wanted on all my t-shirts when i was ages 3-10
3. duh everyone knows it's on the door of like the best liger-loving jamiroquai-dancer ever, napoleon d.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home