[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Lost My Keys

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lost My Keys

Last confirmed sighting in a gym locker last night... first noticed missing this morning when I was already 5 minutes late in leaving for work via Raley's to buy lunch. Thankfully my boss called me right around freakout time to say I should work from home since everyone is sick, so I didn't have to hitch-hike my way up the hill! (but I still managed to have a lame lunch)

Anyhow 3 hours later and they still haven't turned up. I have called the gym twice. They think I am dumb. They are probably right. Especially since I previously lost the spare key to my car, this was nearly a year ago now (and I have moved since then) so I have given up the hope of finding it. If this set of keys is lost and gone forever I am kind of screwed. And officially dumb.

This apartment is killing me, I am convinced it is possessed and that it has swallowed up a bunch of IMPORTANT stuff: a phone charger, a phone USB cable, new elastic laces for my sneakers, 2 or 3 cereal bowls, 5 socks, and now possibly my keys. Although, I am not convinced the gym actually checked for them so I will run there later and have an in-person look-see.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Goodwyf Allie said...

St. Anthony, St. Anthony,
Please look around.
Something is lost,
And it has to be found.

Your nieces and nephews are praying for you!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Did you look in possible pockets?

Damn. That really sucks. :(

Hopefully they're at the gym. I've left things there before and the people would say "nope, haven't seen it." Then I would go in person and find my lost item myself.

Keeping my fingers crossed...

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home