[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Additions to the File

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Additions to the File

A while ago I blogged about how I say really dumb things during my massage appointments. JD likes referring to the Don't Listen To What Courtenay Says file (and btw I have long since earned the Most Talkative Massage Client designation). But it's not my fault that I say dumb things, he turns me into Squirmy McWorm on the massage table and it's just so hard to talk sensibly when I'm being treated like a stress reliever ball.

Anyhow tonight for some reason I was on a roll and now I feel like sharing.

*********************

Me: Yeah, my legs hurt today, but I guess I am not surprised because a. I was traveling for forever yesterday, b. I went for a run instead of taking a nap, and c. um, well, both of those things.

*********************

Me:... so then the guy that fixed my bike was cheering for me at the race! I made friends! Can you believe it?!

JD: Yes. You'll talk to ANYbody.

Me: Well fine then. I am not talking to you.

-5 second pause-

Me: Oh my god I remember the rest of the story now! So...

JD: Not talking to me, huh?

*********************

Me: AND, I even cleaned out my fridge!

JD: What about the freezer?

Me: No, I didn't clean that, there's nothing really in there.

JD: Did you defrost it then?

Me: No. There is too much crap in there to defrost it.

Me: OW!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home