[code"> [/code"> Courtenay Brown: Stuff

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Stuff

So I changed the look here a little bit... I was kind of starting to bore mySELF with my blog layout, which is not quite a good sign.

I did not step outside once today, but since it was around 20 degrees out I don't feel too badly! I had the day off from swimming, so I slept in a bit, had French Toast (new fave breakfast), worked from home, baked cookies for Greg, made the kitty snuggle with me, and did a two-hour trainer ride. Woohoo! I watched disc 1 of the 2005 Tour and listened to music. There's this one part I like where they ask a bunch of riders who they think will win, everyone except Vino says it will be Lance. Vino says Jan. At this point Vino is 3rd in GC and Jan is like 10th. I also find McEwen's high-horsey explanation of why it was not his fault he butted his head on Stuart O'Grady's shoulder during the final sprint, it was totally Stuey's, blah blah blah snort blah.

One thing I did not do was read any more of "Three Cups of Tea". Tomorrow is book club, I am beginning to wonder why I RSVP'ed yes because I can guarantee that everyone else will have read more than I have (2 pages). For the first time in my life I am going searching for Cliff's Notes, provided I have time tomorrow during my busy workout, work, stretch, veg, and draw schedule.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Goodwyf Allie said...

Love the new look. Mello. Soft around the edges. Comfy. Probably reflects how you're feeling in your snug winterbound home. Hey! I baked cookies today too! Have you ever tried cranberry Hootycreeks. Google them. They are YUMMY!

20 degrees is down right warm for a Mainer--but considered cold up here in Portland OR.

11:25 PM  
Blogger EB said...

I was considering a new layout myself, but their warning that none of my template changes will be saved scared me off it. Was it simple to carry your personalized stuff over?

11:45 AM  
Blogger Courtenay said...

i actually didn't use a new template, for the very reason you described - i just shuffled and rearranged my blog colors, i though about changing fonts but i like the one i have now. and for the photo, i just cropped one of my own and uploaded it. the whole process took about 10 minutes, totally easy and it feels like i have a whole new blog!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home